Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week 9: Great Expectations

No witty blurb this time. Here are the players who I think Exceed Expectations this week.

Ryan Fitzpatrick (vs. Chicago): Chicago has a great pass defense...but so do the Jets and Ravens, who Fitzpatrick shredded for 20 and 29 fantasy points. I think he does it again this week. Buffalo might actually win one!

Joe Flacco (vs. Miami): He has thrown one INT since Week 3, is coming off a bye, and is playing a Miami secondary that has been porous in the past. Expect to see a lot of Boldin, Heap, Mason, and the rest of the Ravens' offense. You know what? I think Donte Stallworth finds the endzone this week.

Jay Cutler (at Buffalo): He's playing Buffalo. Get him in that lineup.

Matt Forte (at Buffalo): Read: Jay Cutler

Peyton Hillis (vs. New England): He only has one single digit game this whole year. He's coming off a bye. And he's easily the best option on the Cleveland offense. New England's rush defense isn't that good. I expect Hillis to score.

Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles (at Oakland): Keep starting both of them. They're both really good and are gonna get you a lot of points. General rule of thumb: start your RBs against Oakland.

Ryan Mathews (at Houston): Houston's defense is so bad and, even with touchdown-vulture Mike Tolbert lurking around, I think the rookie has a good game. He was my preseason pick for Offensive Rookie of the Year and, with so many injuries on that San Diego team, he's gotta do something. Right???

Shonn Greene (at Detroit): Gut call. Nothing more, nothing less.

Beanie Wells (at Minnesota): Also a gut call. I've just got a feeling.

Greg Jennings (vs. Dallas): He's been hot lately. Dallas has not.

Steve Johnson (vs. Chicago): Has a score in every week since Week 3. Dare I say start all your Bills? Nah, but I like him and Fitz this week.

Wes Welker (at Cleveland): He hasn't done much lately but there are a few things to keep in mind here. First, he's playing Cleveland. Second, he's playing Cleveland. Third, I think Bill and the Pats run up the score on Mangini. Fourth, he's playing Cleveland.

Steve Smith (at Seattle): He's not the first option in that Giants offense but he's as good of a slot receiver as they make them. I like Smith this week.

Derrick Mason (vs. Miami): I like Flacco. I like everyone on the Ravens offense this week. Mason plays on the Ravens offense. Therefore....

Benjamin Watson (vs. New England): I think he finds the endzone against his old team.

Jeremy Shockey (at Carolina): This guy is actually pretty talented. He'll get his catches.

Jacob Tamme (at Philadelphia): Peyton Manning can make anybody a fantasy starter. Tamme is Dallas Clark lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Exercise Resistance Bands by Free Blogger Templates