Saturday, October 16, 2010

Week 6: Predictions and Great Expectations

Okay, couple of things. First, I obviously didn't get to do my Great Expectations for Week 6. And, since I'm low on time, I won't be able to give any reasoning for my picks. Just know that these are the players who I think have a great Week 6.

  • Vince Young (at Jacksonville)
  • Ben Roethlisberger (vs. Cleveland)
  • Alex Smith (vs. Oakland)
  • Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. Detroit)
  • Ryan Torain (vs. Indianapolis)
  • Jamaal Charles (at Houston)
  • Michael Bush (at San Francisco)
  • Malcom Floyd (at St. Louis)
  • Kenny Britt and Nate Washington (at Jacksonville)
  • Mike Wallace (vs. Cleveland)
  • Steve Smith (vs. Detroit)
  • Davone Bess (at Green Bay)
  • Zach Miller (at San Francisco)
  • Heath Miller (vs. Cleveland)
  • Brent Celek (vs. Atlanta)
  • Tony Moeaki (at Houston)
Sorry for the delay but I've been rather busy this week. Okay, on to our predictions!

Season Standings:

Tim: 40-36 (7-7)
Dan: 36-40(4-10)

Yes, it was a bad week for me. The upsets that I gambled on didn't turn out and the ones that I didn't ended up winning. Phooey. Oh well, Tim has a four win lead on me. Here are our predictions for Week 6.

Seattle at Chicago
Tim: Chicago
Dan: Chicago

Miami at Green Bay
Tim: Miami
Dan: Green Bay

Baltimore at New England
Tim: Baltimore
Dan: Baltimore

San Diego at St. Louis
Tim: San Diego
Dan: San Diego

Detroit at New York Giants
Tim: New York Giants
Dan: New York Giants

Atlanta at Philadelphia
Tim: Philadelphia
Dan: Atlanta

Cleveland at Pittsburgh
Tim: Pittsburgh
Dan: Pittsburgh

New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Tim: New Orleans
Dan: New Orleans

Kansas City at Houston
Tim: Houston
Dan: Houston

New York Jets at Denver
Tim: Denver
Dan: New York Jets

Oakland at San Francisco
Tim: Oakland
Dan: San Francisco (Dammit, why do I keep picking these guys???)

Dallas at Minnesota
Tim: Minnesota
Dan: Dallas

Indianapolis at Washington
Tim: Washington
Dan: Indianapolis

Tennessee at Jacksonville
Tim: Tennessee
Dan: Tennessee

We have six games picked differently this week. Let's see what happens!

Story Lines of the Week
  • Baltimore travels to New England in a rematch of the first round of the 2009 playoffs.
  • Dallas visits Minnesota in the battle of the disappointing, 1-win teams.
  • Alex Smith plays for his job as the 0-5 49ers take on Jason Campell and the 2-3 Raiders.
  • It's the battle of the running backs on Monday Night as Chris Johnson's Titans take on Maurice Jones-Drew's Jaguars.
  • Kyle Orton looks to continue his hot start and pick up a win against Mark Sanchez and the 4-1 Jets.
  • Rookie QB Colt McCoy gets his first career start as Big Ben returns from suspension in Pittsburgh.
  • The Falcons and the Eagles square off in the Battle of the Birds. Will Michael Vick play against his old team?
  • Newly acquired Marshawn Lynch and the Seahawks visit the Bears as Jay Cutler returns from injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Exercise Resistance Bands by Free Blogger Templates